Revolutionary fin design for ultimate thrust and control.
Winner of the 2018 Tester's Choice Award.
RECON is a ground-breaking technical fin that rethinks basic fin geometry, angles, surfaces, and thicknesses, combining simple design with cutting-edge aquadynamic technology. It was designed and tested for maximum responsiveness and stability during technical dives and alternative kicking styles such as frog kicks and helicopter turns. The combination of aerodynamic surfaces, four strategic strakes on the top and bottom, and thick side ribs generates optimal thrust and performance throughout the fin.
Color accent kits for the buckle and soft pad are available, as well as the Zeagle Multi-Tool for on-the-fly adjustments.
Form that performs
- Advanced performance features integrated with an uncomplicated design for optimal thrust and response.
- Maximum thrust in flutter, and stability in alternative kick strokes with the latest aerodynamic technology.
- Tough and durable natural rubber defies the elements
- Adjustable, quick fastening stainless steel buckle system. Generous foot pockets fit all sizes of wetsuit and drysuit boots.
- 25 degree angle between blade and foot pocket tried and tested to optimize thrust
- Two thick side rails provide snapback and flex where it’s needed
- Integrated foot pocket rails efficient energy transfer from foot to fin for responsiveness
- Built from compression molded rubber for rigidity and suppleness where it’s needed
- Negatively Buoyant