AVAILABLE WITH NEW FEATURES THAT ARE FUNCTIONAL AND ATTRACTIVE, AND CONSTRUCTION THAT IS ROBUST AND DURABLE.
On Zeagle gauges, custom dial graphics are large, easy to read, and luminescent for better visibility in low light. The one-piece brass body is shock-resistant and durable enough to withstand even the most extreme underwater adventures, and the ergonomic design has a low and compact profile. It's ideal as a backup air monitoring instrument.
The standard length of the hose is 32in / 82cm.
Slimline Co-pilot consoles in two or three gauges are also available.
- The one-piece brass body is shock-resistant and extremely long-lasting.
- The instrument's ergonomic sleek styling gives it a low and compact profile as well as a comfortable grip.
- Miflex hose is included for flexibility and ease of gauge reading.
- Multiple gear configuration options are available thanks to two integrated attachment points at the top.
- Custom Zeagle dial that is large easy to read and attractive.
- Copper Beryllium spiral-wound rings ensure greater reliability and miniaturization, while the Bourdon tube design provides measurement accuracy.
- Operating temperature from 40 degrees Celsius to -5 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit to 23 degrees Fahrenheit).