Designed for the Search and Rescue Diver
The SAR BC, along with the 911 BC, were launched in 1997 in response to several requests from Public Safety divers for systems that were tailored to their specific requirements. Except for the inclusion of a permanently attached lifting harness for helicopter, cliff, or swiftwater work, this model is identical to the 911.
It is built on the Tech 10 BC foundation and includes a double buckle front closure as well as other features. SOLAS standard insignia on buckles, reflective trim on the bladder, additional D-rings, compartments on each bladder wing for long octopus hose storage, and a split saddle harness are all provided.
A wide number of public safety and military agencies in the United States and overseas have shown that the SAR is a resilient and flexible platform. For additional information, contact your local Zeagle dealer.
- Integral lifting harness and saddle strap
- PFS sizing system
- Single or twin cylinder capability
- Two double pull waist buckles in front
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon
- 65lb lift Ballistic bladder
- 36lb capacity Ripcord weight system
- 20lb capacity rear trim weight pockets
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Four Stainless Steel D-rings on shoulders, two adjustable
- 11" spaced grommets for mounting twin cylinders and metal backplates
- Two zippered utility pockets
- Full integral lumbar pad
- Six stainless steel D-rings on vest
- SOLAS reflective symbols on buckles
- Reflective 3M ScotchLite® trim on bladder
- Two hose storage pockets on the bladder
- Airloc buckles
- Articulated shoulder to reduce binding in the underarm and chest area as well as increase freedom of movement