Designed for Public Safety Divers
The 911 BC was introduced in 1997, in response to many requests from Public Safety divers for a system designed to fit their needs. The 911 has been proven by a large number of public safety agencies around the world to be a durable and flexible platform.
Based on the Tech 10 platform with a twin buckle front closure, but with additional features. These include SOLAS standard symbols on buckles, reflective trim on the bladder, additional D-rings, pockets for long octopus hose storage on each bladder wing, and an included split saddle harness.
Contact your Zeagle dealer for more information.
- PFS sizing system
- Single or twin cylinder capability
- Two double pull waist buckles in front
- 1050 Denier Ballistic nylon
- 65lb lift Ballistic bladder
- 36lb capacity Ripcord weight system
- 20lb capacity rear trim weight pockets
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Four D-rings on shoulders, two adjustable
- 11" spaced grommets for mounting twin cylinders and metal backplates
- Two zippered utility pockets
- Full lumbar pad
- Six stainless steel D-rings on vest
- SOLAS reflective symbols on buckles
- Reflective 3M ScotchLite® trim on bladder
- Split saddle strap
- Two hose storage pockets on the bladder