Designed for Public Safety Divers
In 1997, the 911 BC was introduced in response to numerous requests from Public Safety divers for a system tailored to their needs. A huge number of public safety organizations throughout the world have shown that 911 is a reliable and versatile platform.
With a twin buckle front fastening, it's based on the Tech 10 platform, but with added functionality. SOLAS standard insignia on buckles, reflective trim on the bladder, additional D-rings, compartments on each bladder wing for long octopus hose storage, and a split saddle harness are all provided.
For additional information, contact your local Zeagle dealer.
- PFS sizing system
- Single or twin cylinder capability
- Two double pull waist buckles in front
- 1050 Denier Ballistic nylon
- 65lb lift Ballistic bladder
- 36lb capacity Ripcord weight system
- 20lb capacity rear trim weight pockets
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Four D-rings on shoulders, two adjustable
- 11" spaced grommets for mounting twin cylinders and metal backplates
- Two zippered utility pockets
- Full lumbar pad
- Six stainless steel D-rings on vest
- SOLAS reflective symbols on buckles
- Reflective 3M ScotchLite® trim on bladder
- Split saddle strap
- Two hose storage pockets on the bladder