The industry standard for rugged design, versatility, and comfort
The Ranger is a system you won't outgrow if you want a durable recreational buoyancy system that can adapt and modify to match your changing diving demands. For many years, it has been at the "top of the charts."
The Ranger was the first BC to combine high-quality heavy-duty construction, weight integration, and rear flotation. Its invention spawned a new class of buoyancy systems, and it became the most copied BC in history. Its tremendous adaptability, on the other hand, is what keeps seasoned divers recommending it year after year. The Ranger's modular design allows it to go from tropical travel diving to harsh cold water diving in wet or dry suits, single or twin cylinders, and even technical diving (with optional bladder assemblies having up to dual 85 lb lift redundant bladder assemblies and easily mounted backplates).
The Ranger is made of 1050 denier ballistic nylon and is compatible with a wide range of choices and attachments, including as bladders, pockets, hard backplates, and bespoke gear attachment components.
"I invited my CO and XO out for a training dive and I put 'em in that Zeagle Ranger, put 'em in the water—they didn't know what was going on—but after that, they said it was the most comfortable Navy dive they’d ever made."
Chris Span, retired US Navy
- 44lb lift capacity Ballistic bladder (standard, other capacities available as options)
- 30lb capacity Ripcord® weight system
- 20lb capacity rear trim weight system
- PFS modular sizing
- Heavily reinforced 1050 denier Ballistic nylon construction
- 11" grommets for mounting twin cylinders
- Two zippered utility pockets at sides
- Adjustable elastic waist panels
- 4 stainless steel angled D-rings on shoulders (two adjustable)
- 2 stainless steel D-rings on vest
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Single or twin tank capability
- Dry Weight: 8.4 lbs