When in and on the water, these Sharkskin longpants have a Chillproof and 4-way stretch neoprene hybrid design for optimal warmth, comfort, and movement. Wind and thermal protection are provided by the Chillproof material in the legs and crotch. The neoprene in the seat area gives extra comfort and stretch for a better fit over long periods of time. In a seated position, the high rear waist gives outstanding comfort and warmth.
Paddle watersports, power watersports such as jetski, board watersports, and inshore and ocean sailing all benefit from this shortpant.
About Performance Wear
Performance Wear uses the best combination of Chillproof 3-layer fabric where you need warmth + Compression fabric where you need maximum flexibility and for best muscle performance + 4-Way Stretch neoprene where you require extra comfort and abrasion resistance to create a range of garments that provide full protections from the elements. By seeking feedback from and listening to the world’s best watersports athletes Sharkskin has designed the ultimate performance watersports range.
Performance Wear Features
Chillproof panels to keep you warm and protected from the elements -
- Nylon/Spandex outer layer for superior durability and abrasion resistance.
- 100% windproof and breathable membrane to stop windchill to keep you warm yet regulate body temperature to avoid overheating.
- Hollow yarn 'next to skin' fleece for warmth, comfort and superior moisture wicking properties.
Compression panels strategically placed to aid in endurance and muscle recovery –
- Breathable for additional ventilation and to regulate body temperature.
- Lightweight and flexible to allow for maximum movement during intense watersports.
Neoprene panels in the seat and shin areas for extra stretch and comfort –
- 4-Way stretch enables extra flexibility and fit.
- Non absorbent for enhanced water shedding.
Additional properties -
- Durable water repellent finish (DWR) to provide a protective shell that ‘sheds’ water.
- Non-chaffing, itch and odour resistant properties mean that garments can be worn for long periods of time.
- Durable seam thread to resist deterioration in saltwater so the garment will last longer.
- Neutrally buoyant tops so there is no need to add extra weight when diving.
- SPF50+ for sun protection to avoid skin damage and melanoma.
Designed to last
We source the world’s most technically advanced materials, create the highest quality design and utilize the best manufacturing techniques to create garments that are built to last.
At SHARKSKIN we are passionate about watersports activities and we care about minimising our impact on the environment. We use biodegradable and compostable packaging bags, minimise waste in our manufacturing and design long lasting products.
Sharkskin Performance Guarantee
SHARKSKIN garments come with a 2-year guarantee on workmanship. Excludes fading and degeneration as a result of excessive exposure to chlorine or sunlight. We guarantee SHARKSKIN will perform as advertised.