AVAILABLE WITH NEW FEATURES THAT ARE FUNCTIONAL AND ATTRACTIVE, AND CONSTRUCTION THAT IS ROBUST AND DURABLE.
On Zeagle gauges, custom dial graphics are large, easy to read, and luminescent for better visibility in low light. The one-piece brass body is shock-resistant and durable enough to withstand even the most extreme underwater adventures, and the ergonomic design has a low and compact profile. It's ideal as a backup air monitoring instrument.
This sinlg SPG's standard hose length is 32in / 82cm, making it perfect for clipping to your BCD's favorite d-ring.
Slimline Co-pilot consoles come with a single SPG or three gauge configuration.
- One-piece brass body is shock-resistant and highly durable.
- Ergonomic sleek styling of the housing gives the instrument a low and compact profile and comfortable grip.
- Comes with Miflex hose for flexibility to provide ease of gauge reading.
- Two integrated attachment points at the top provide multiple options for gear configuration.
- Custom Zeagle dial that is large easy to read and attractive.
- Copper Beryllium spiral-wound rings ensure greater reliability and miniaturization, while the Bourdon tube design provides measurement accuracy.
- Operating temperature from 40 degrees Celsius to -5 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit to 23 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Max depth indicator
- 70m depth scale
- Easy to read dial
- Large, luminous gauge face
- Available in Inperial or Metric